Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - Massage Brush for Small Animal - Ideal for Rabbit, Chinachilla, Guinea Pig, Puppy and Kitten
Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - Massage Brush for Small Animal - Ideal for Rabbit, Chinachilla, Guinea Pig, Puppy and Kitten by Alfie at Jiachie Forums. MPN: EG-JollyMassageBrush-Pink. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why grooming? Grooming is a serious part of your pet's health. Brushing and combing help to remove dead hair and dirt and prevent matting. Pets who
Grooming is a serious part of your pet's health. Brushing and combing help to remove dead hair and dirt and prevent matting. Pets who are regularly groomed incline to have a healthier and shinier coat because it stimulates the blood supply to the skin. Grooming your pet can also be a nice way to bond with your pet, and it's important to get him used to it from an early age. Many pets learn to see their routine brushing as an alternate petting, another source of affection and attention. A good quality brush and comb will help you with your pet's coat, but also remember that your pet's eyes, ears, and nails require attention as well.
How often to brush your pet?
Ideally you want to brush your pet every day to start. This will get him used to being groomed so you can avoid brushing-related behavior problems in the future. How often you brush your pet after he's used to it will depend on the length of his coat. You can stick with once a day, but most short-haired pets only need to be brushed once a week. Pets with thick coats will need to be brushed two or three times a week, more often during the beginning of spring and fall when shedding is the worst. pets with long hair will likely require daily grooming to avoid tangles or mats. If you fit pet brushing into your daily routine, you'll keep your pet's coat clean and healthy and build his trust in you.
How to groom?
First, brush the coat to loosen mats. Split the mat into sections and place the comb under the mat with the dull side against your pet's skin. Place your fingers between the comb and the skin to prevent pulling of the skin. Slowly move the comb through the mat with a saw like action to cut through the mat. Comb through the coat to collect all loose and dead hair. It is recommended to demat before bathing as water will tighten the mat.
Features & Highlights
- Product measures - length: 6", width: 2.75"
- Helps keep the skin clean and reduces shedding. Can be used when the coat is dry or wet.
- The rubber nubs help remove excess hair, massage and scrub your pet's coat. Brush in the direction of hair growth. Start at the rear of your pet and work your way forward. Use smooth, even strokes applying light pressure.
- Alfie is a registered trademark and is exclusively distributed by Petoga Couture. Alfie trademark is protected by US Trademark Law. Use is strictly prohibited. Other seller offerings are counterfeits, they will not be identical to what is advertised here.
- Petoga Couture ship from US thru Amazon therefore all orders with them are eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping and Prime Shipping Upgrade.
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|