Purrdy Paws 100-Pack Soft Nail Caps For Cat Claws YELLOW MEDIUM
Purrdy Paws 100-Pack Soft Nail Caps For Cat Claws YELLOW MEDIUM by Purrdy Paws at Jiachie Forums. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Developed by a veterinarian, these vinyl nail caps glue on to your cats' nails. This amazing product blunts your kittys' nails to protect against
- Damage to Household Surfaces: Floors, Doors, Screens, Walls and Furniture
- Protects You and Your Family from Scratches
The application is simple! Just fill each nail cap 1/3 full with the included adhesive & slide it over the nail.
Each application lasts approximately 4-6 weeks until your cat naturally sheds their nail. The nail caps are safe and non-toxic. Don't worry even if your cat swallows one, no harm will come!
Cat Size Guidelines :
Kitten Size: (Less than 6 months old)
These will fit most kittens by the time they reach the age of 12-16 weeks.
Small: (Approximately 6 months old -- Approximately 6-8 pounds)
Small-boned adult cats or large kittens often wear the small size.
Medium: (Approximately 9-13 pounds)
Most adult average size cats wear medium.
Large: (Approximately 14 pounds and up)
Very large-boned and large-breed cats wear large.
To test, try a nail cap on first without the adhesive. If it looks too big, don't glue it on. The nail cap should fit snugly, like a glove.
Each Set Includes :
100 Vinyl Nail Caps
5 Tubes Adhesive
3 Tubes Exclusive Gel Adhesive
Features & Highlights
- ALL ORDERS SHIPPED IN ONE BUSINESS DAY !
- Safe, Non-Toxic, and Easy to Apply
- Each application lasts 4-6 weeks
- Medium size fits: Cats approximately 9-13 pounds
- 100 Yellow Nail Caps - 5 Tubes Adhesive & 3 Exclusive Gel Adhesives - Applicator Tips - Instructions
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1 x 1 inches|