Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope Replacement - 1/4 Inch - Natural Fiber and Color 164FT
Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope Replacement - 1/4 Inch - Natural Fiber and Color 164FT by Yangbaga at Jiachie Forums. MPN: A01020102LYL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope You may trouble with how fast your lovely cats destroyed the rope on the scratching post but the structure is
Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope
You may trouble with how fast your lovely cats destroyed the rope on the
scratching post but the structure is still good. Or you may worry about that
your cats will get strange and unhappy if you throw away the old ones. But
now with the rope and some glue, you can make the old ones as new.
There are 3 ways to do the repair to a scratching post. You can choose one that you like
1. You could make a secure knot at the bottom of the post's tube, and then
TIGHTLY, spiral the rope around the tube. This should end in another Tight knot
to finish off.
2. For this one you will also need to purchase/use a hot glue gun. Attach the
end of the rope to the bottom of the cardboard tube, this should be placed
on the hot glue. A good helping of glue will need to be used at the start
and finish, this is to cover the beginning and end, 360°round the poll.
Once you are happy with how it looks, cut the rope and leave one
night to dry.
3.Using only a few small nails every 5 inches or so. No need to use glue. This
way it's easy to replace again in the future
You can also use the rope to DIY the sisal post for your cats
1. Try to find a suitable medium structure like a tube or a branch
2. stapled and glued the ends of the rope at start and finish
3. Use hot glue at intervals throughout the length of the tube
4. Once you are happy with how it looks, cut the rope and leave one night to dry.
5. Your cats can play his/ her new toy
1. Recommend wearing gloves
2.If you have catnip, add a cat nip under the rope as you wind it around
the support. It drives them crazy and helps stop scratching elsewhere
Features & Highlights
- Premium natural sisal rope, traditional processing, manual drying, no chemical and oil adding
- Great replacement to repair the old worn out rope on the cat scratching post / tree, make it like a new ones, save you form having to buy a new one. Also can be used to wrap the legs of the furnitures or anywhere your cats like to scratch. This not only plays a decorative role, but also to avoid the cat's paw
- Make sure of the length that you need, better to have more than not enough. 33FT is only enough to repair some places or a small post, 66FT can be enough to cover a large post. If you have more post to re-rope, you can choose 166 FT
- The rope is a bit rough to human, but that's what the cat likes.If you have catnip, add a cat nip under the rope as you wind it around the support. It drives them crazy and helps stop scratching elsewhere
- One order one continuous rope, a well made sisal ball will come together with the rope. There are several ways to do the repair or DIY scratching post. You can read the methods in the detail of the description. If you meet any troubles while doing the repair, please be free to contact us, we are always ready for you here
|Package Weight:||2.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 5.04 x 5.04 inches|