Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope Replacement - 1/4 Inch - Natural Fiber and Color 164FT
Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope Replacement - 1/4 Inch - Natural Fiber and Color 164FT by Yangbaga at Jiachie Forums. MPN: A01020102LYL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope You may trouble with how fast your lovely cats destroyed the rope on the scratching post but the structure is
Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope
You may trouble with how fast your lovely cats destroyed the rope on the
scratching post but the structure is still good. Or you may worry about that
your cats will get strange and unhappy if you throw away the old ones. But
now with the rope and some glue, you can make the old ones as new.
There are 3 ways to do the repair to a scratching post. You can choose one that you like
1. You could make a secure knot at the bottom of the post's tube, and then
TIGHTLY, spiral the rope around the tube. This should end in another Tight knot
to finish off.
2. For this one you will also need to purchase/use a hot glue gun. Attach the
end of the rope to the bottom of the cardboard tube, this should be placed
on the hot glue. A good helping of glue will need to be used at the start
and finish, this is to cover the beginning and end, 360°round the poll.
Once you are happy with how it looks, cut the rope and leave one
night to dry.
3.Using only a few small nails every 5 inches or so. No need to use glue. This
way it's easy to replace again in the future
You can also use the rope to DIY the sisal post for your cats
1. Try to find a suitable medium structure like a tube or a branch
2. stapled and glued the ends of the rope at start and finish
3. Use hot glue at intervals throughout the length of the tube
4. Once you are happy with how it looks, cut the rope and leave one night to dry.
5. Your cats can play his/ her new toy
1. Recommend wearing gloves
2.If you have catnip, add a cat nip under the rope as you wind it around
the support. It drives them crazy and helps stop scratching elsewhere
Features & Highlights
- Premium natural sisal rope, traditional processing, manual drying, no chemical and oil adding
- Great replacement to repair the old worn out rope on the cat scratching post / tree, make it like a new ones, save you form having to buy a new one. Also can be used to wrap the legs of the furnitures or anywhere your cats like to scratch. This not only plays a decorative role, but also to avoid the cat's paw
- Make sure of the length that you need, better to have more than not enough. 33FT is only enough to repair some places or a small post, 66FT can be enough to cover a large post. If you have more post to re-rope, you can choose 166 FT
- The rope is a bit rough to human, but that's what the cat likes.If you have catnip, add a cat nip under the rope as you wind it around the support. It drives them crazy and helps stop scratching elsewhere
- One order one continuous rope, a well made sisal ball will come together with the rope. There are several ways to do the repair or DIY scratching post. You can read the methods in the detail of the description. If you meet any troubles while doing the repair, please be free to contact us, we are always ready for you here
|Package Weight:||2.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 5.04 x 5.04 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yangbaga, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SN2700545, ean: 0800443256589,
The You & Me Gray Cat Scratcher Hideaway gives your feline a luxurious and cozy place to sneak away, nap or claw. This comfy retreat includes a fleece-lined floor and built-in scratcher on the door.Gray Cat Scratcher Hideaway from You & Me. Cat scrat...
mpn: CCT0001-01, ean: 0717760720399,
It is suggested that you should wear gloves to avoid getting hurt by splinters over pipes. Product Max Height: 54" Pole Thickness: 2" Assembled dimensions: 20x14x54" Product Weight: 18lbs Max Weight Capacity: 22lbs Package: 1 x Cat Tree 1 x As...
mpn: SN-2363462, ean: 0800443978139,
You & Me Sisal and Seagrass Orb Cat Scratching Post, Tan / BrownSupports your cat's natural scratching behaior and exercise. Encourages scratching on appropriate items in your home. Cat scratching post made from 95% all natural materials. Made with r...
DescriptionThis our brand new multi-level 80" cat tree. Comfortable fabrics, exquisite design, this cat tree is a magic castle, park and room for your beloved cat. It is suitablefor kittens. this cat tree has a strong bearing capacity and high stabil...
Aoneky Cat Scratching Sisal Rope - Replacement Cat Scratching Post Rope This cat scratching sisal rope can be a very durable replacement to refurbish your cat scratch post and make it seemed like a new one. Your cats won't get strange to the repair...
cat scratching post for medium size cats or kitten.Scratching Post is made with thick cardboard tube and wrapped with natural fibrous sisal, base is covered by Fabric and Sisal. Base tower are made with heavy chipboard covered with soft plush, safe a...
By Weebo Pets
mpn: 35726, ean: 0796520342538,
Cats scratch. It may be frustrating, but it's completely natural, and there is something you can do about it! But first, let's examine why cats do scratch. They aren't trying to be destructive or vindictive. A lot of comes down to instinct.
Why do c...
By North American Pet
mpn: NA49005, ean: 0034202490055,
North American Pet Products is an established manufacturer of quality pet products. Our mission is to offer environmentally responsible products that improve the lives of pets through ingenuity and value.Our mission is to offer environmentally respon...
1. Excellent starter toy to young cat. A solid small scratching post for kittens. 2. A cute cat furniture for your house. A nice compact climbing tower for home and travel. 3. Great for small spaces. Compact size for easy storage. 4. Build with natur...
By PAWZ Road
Scratching Board provides your cat with a corrugated scratching surface, while helping to protect your furniture from claw damage. A cat's need to scratch is instinctive. It helps them to sharpen and remove the dead outer layer of their claws, stretc...